Anyone know the rag used in the NutriPals commericial?
Saucer Man
2007-01-18 14:50:29 UTC
I called them but they would not disclose the information.
Thanks.
e***@gmail.com
2007-01-23 20:55:55 UTC
Its the Black and White Rag by George Botsford!
Thanks.
Ashley Vernon
2007-01-23 22:14:04 UTC
Post by Saucer Man
I called them but they would not disclose the information.
--
Thanks.
You revealed the conspiracy, you fool! The common people must not know
about this! Get ready for the NutriPals assassin to arrive at your door
at any moment.
--
Hohenheim: Pinako... I seem to have lost my house. :(
Pinako: GET OUT, YOU HOMELESS BUM!