Lottie Joplin Thomas
"Reg Pitts"
2008-02-24 19:00:26 UTC
No, no new findings yet, although I think I may have something
interesting if someone out here has an answer to this question--does
anyone have Lottie's date of birth? If it jives with some information
I just picked up, I may have an answer as to why she and Scott appear
to have never officially tied the knot...

More later (hopefully)
e***@gmail.com
2008-02-26 01:54:14 UTC
Post by "Reg Pitts"
No, no new findings yet, although I think I may have something
interesting if someone out here has an answer to this question--does
anyone have Lottie's date of birth? If it jives with some information
I just picked up, I may have an answer as to why she and Scott appear
to have never officially tied the knot...
More later (hopefully)
According to the 1920 census, she was born around 1876.

Ed