Elliott Adams sheet music
Peter Petokas
2003-11-22 18:08:56 UTC
Hello!

I'm looking for sheet music to "Smiling Susan" by Elliott
Adams. I frequently hear it played on Elite Syncopations
on-line radio, but haven't been able to locate sheet music
in any of the usual locations nor in any of the many ragtime
books in my collection. Any help out there?

Peter P.
Scranton & Wilkes-Barre, PA
fredhep
2003-11-26 04:01:39 UTC
About ten years ago his address was 7501 Timberlake Way, Sacramento CA
95823. I just heard him just last weekend at the West Coast Ragtime
Festival. I suggest going to their web site
http://www.westcoastragtime.com/ if you need to verify his current addresss.
Scranton & Wilkes-Barre, PA
r***@gmail.com
2016-03-04 04:58:06 UTC
I know I'm several years late, but the tune was composed by Carlotta Williamson and is available on the InHarmony (Indiana State University) Sheet Music website.