Do you Know this MIDI ?
nonce999
2006-09-16 15:27:07 UTC
Hello, excuse my english.
i remember this song that were the theme of comics series in Italy TV
25 years ago.
It like as ragtime music.
I have played any sample midi to you can to try to guess the title.
Do you will to hear here:

http://midiquiz.altervista.org

ty.
--
http://interno.altervista.org
http://midiquiz.altervista.org
ragtimebill

nonce999
Luigi Ranalli
2006-09-20 22:03:21 UTC
Hi nonce999,
glad to know that you're Italian. I'm Italian too, from Milan.
I could recognize the "ragtime4" midi as the background music used in
some Laurel & Hardy films that were dubbed in Italian. If you don't
know who Laurel & Hardy were, I'll call them with the Italian names:
Stanlio e Ollio.
About the "ragtime3" midi, that sounds like a ragtime version of "Oh,
Susanna".
I can't recognize the other 2 midis. Anyway, I can tell you for sure
that none of them are vintage rags of the era. Ragtime4 (the one for
Laurel & Hardy) is one I always liked very much!
If you're interested in ragtime soundtracks in Italian films, I suggest
you watch "Bluff", a funny comedy film, starring Adriano Celentano,
Corinne Clery and Anthony Quinn. There are 3 catchy rags composed by
Lelio Luttazzi for the soundtrack.
Kindest RAGards
Luigi
Post by nonce999
very ty.
nonce999
2006-09-22 14:13:59 UTC
"Luigi Ranalli" <***@tiscali.it> wrote in news:***@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Ciao, grazie per la risposta.
In effetti quei motivi li ho sentiti come sottofondi di telefilm
comici.
Se ho ben capito ne hai riconosciuta una che fa da sottofondo alle
comiche di Stanlio e Ollio e una che ha un'assonanza con Oh Susanna.
Mentre gli altri due non sono motivi di annata ma nuovi creati
appositamente per le colonne sonore.
Excuse for my answer in italian language.
Post by Luigi Ranalli
[...]
Post by nonce999
very ty.