Some YouTube videos I've made of ragtime interest
Adam M. Dubin
2007-09-20 13:18:31 UTC
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=amdubin

The first three feature my friend Damon (visiting from St. Louis)
playing a few short renditions of '20s fox trots and also Joseph
Lamb's "Sensation--A Rag". I was amazed how good my Boesendorfer
sounds through the camera's internal mic.

There are also a few shorts I've made of some 78s played on a few of
my vintage phonographs.

Enjoy,
Adam
Geoff Dunstan