Roy Bargy's Pianoflange
Neal Lavon
2007-08-01 01:03:22 UTC
Not that I could ever hope to play it, but where could I find some
sheet music for Roy Bargy's Pianoflange?
p***@gmail.com
2007-08-01 20:17:51 UTC
Greetings Neal.

I don't have a scanned copy at the moment, but can let the ES group
know, and perhaps hook you up. It is PD so that should not be a
problem.

Also, for future reference and web searches, you'll need to remove the
n since Google and other engines are kinda picky about that type of
stuff in spelling. It is Pianoflage, as in camouflage.

Hope that is useful. We'll see what can happen.

Bill E.
n***@rcn.com

Bill E.
p***@gmail.com