Scott Joplin addresses in New York
e***@gmail.com
2007-02-04 22:32:17 UTC
The "Streetscapes" column in today's (2/4/07) New York Times Real
Estate section, p. 2, has a piece on Scott Joplin's New York
addresses. If you don't have the paper, you can read the article at
<http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/04/realestate/04scap.html?
_r=1&ref=realestate&oref=slogin>. (If a log-in is necessary, this is
available free.)

Ed Berlin
Ashley Vernon
2007-02-18 22:46:22 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
The "Streetscapes" column in today's (2/4/07) New York Times Real
Estate section, p. 2, has a piece on Scott Joplin's New York
addresses. If you don't have the paper, you can read the article at
<http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/04/realestate/04scap.html?
_r=1&ref=realestate&oref=slogin>. (If a log-in is necessary, this is
available free.)
Ed Berlin
Phew..
When I first glanced at your message, I thought I saw: "Scott Joplin
appears in New York"
!!