Dixieland Combo Paks wanted
r***@gmail.com
2013-05-19 22:42:06 UTC
Hi Eloi

Im From Chile and i'm a fanatic of dixieland music. I Play the clarinet and i looking for this scores so much time.
If you have now the pdf files i will like if you can send me, if that is not a problem for you.

Thank you very much
Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,
I don't know it's too late but.
I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.
Are you interested?
Dinah
Struttin' With Some Barbecue
Milenberg Joys
Hard Hearted Hannah
Sweet Georgia Brown
Up A Lazy River
Please Don't Talk About Me
Charleston
greetins from Andorra
Eloi
e***@gmail.com
2013-07-13 11:13:44 UTC
Hi Mr Thomas Rapold, I don't know it's too late but. I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson. Are you interested? I have: Dinah Struttin' With Some Barbecue Milenberg Joys Hard Hearted Hannah Sweet Georgia Brown Up A Lazy River Please Don't Talk About Me Charleston greetins from Andorra Eloi
Ciao Eloi,
I read you the complete collection of Dixieland pak Hal Leonard I would be interested, you can make an exchange? I have many collections for Big Band, Small and dixieland band in PDF format.
Do you have any recordings?
I await your response
Best Regards
Enzo - Italy
j***@gmail.com
2013-08-03 08:31:08 UTC
Hello everyone,

I have plenty of sheet music - big band, smaller jazz band (8 pcs), playalongs, dixie combo packs etc. Everything in PDF. I'd like to make some swaps, anybody interested?

Henry
Hi all together,
I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
- (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
- (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
Weary Blues)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
- (unknown content)
Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
longer in use).
Greetings from Switzerland
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Thomas Rapold
b***@gmail.com
Hi, is it possible for you to send me some dixieland score please I am helping to get a small combo together here in the Philippines, I have bought Dixieland combo pak 3 to get them started but the player are all from province so dont have money to buy musi
j***@gmail.com
2013-09-01 03:44:58 UTC
Yo también tengo tiempo buscando música para empezar un combo acá en México. Tendrás algo para compartir, soy tubista y muero por tocar dixie!
Saludos!
j***@gmail.com
2013-09-01 03:44:58 UTC
Saludos!
l***@gmail.com
2013-09-26 12:52:17 UTC
Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,
I don't know it's too late but.
I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.
Are you interested?
Dinah
Struttin' With Some Barbecue
Milenberg Joys
Hard Hearted Hannah
Sweet Georgia Brown
Up A Lazy River
Please Don't Talk About Me
Charleston
greetins from Andorra
Eloi
Hi Eloi,
I'm Ludo, I'm french and I play clarinet and soprano saxophon in a Dixieland Group "The Rats Singers"
I'm interested in your Dixieland Combo Pak.
Is it possible to have Sweet georgia brown ?
Thanks a lot
Best regards

Ludovic
c***@hotmail.com
2013-10-10 20:06:39 UTC
Hello...I have dixieland combo nbr 2 and nbr 3. cesarpeva
q***@gmail.com
2014-01-13 16:46:50 UTC
Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,
I don't know it's too late but.
I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.
Are you interested?
Dinah
Struttin' With Some Barbecue
Milenberg Joys
Hard Hearted Hannah
Sweet Georgia Brown
Up A Lazy River
Please Don't Talk About Me
Charleston
greetins from Andorra
Eloi
Eloi -

I would love to have a good copy of Paul Severson's "Charleston". Do you have parts and score? If you could send me PDFs (***@cae.wisc.edu) that would be great. I could offer you some scores in trade, or offer to pay you . . .

Thanks!

- Quinn Leonard
j***@gmail.com
2014-06-02 19:39:14 UTC
Hi all together,
I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
- (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
- (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
Weary Blues)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
- (unknown content)
Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
longer in use).
Greetings from Switzerland
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Thomas Rapold
Hi, I'd like to get some or all of any paks you have, please let me know how to proceed.
Jim
a***@vtxmail.ch
2014-11-17 20:28:05 UTC
Hi Eloi

I am also looking for the scores in pdf.
I'm looking for the scores for my pupils. I would pay for the pdfs.

Please can you halp me?

Bye
Andreas
m***@gmail.com
2015-08-02 21:10:30 UTC
Hi all together,
I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
- (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
- (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
Weary Blues)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
- (unknown content)
Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
longer in use).
Greetings from Switzerland
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Thomas Rapold
Hallo Thomas! (Ich hoffe, dass es in der Schweiz auch so üblich ist, dass man sich unter Jazzerin duzt... ;-))

Eine Frage:

Ich bin auf der Suche nach folgenden Songs:

1. Dinah
2. The Sheik of Araby
3. Charleston

Hättest du da etwas?

Ich könnte im Gegenzug ein paar Jazz Combo Paks anbieten.

Liebe Grüße aus Österreich,
Marcus

Liebe Grüße,
Marcus
m***@gmail.com
2015-08-02 21:13:27 UTC
... und Hello Dolly :-)
r***@gmail.com
2015-10-13 20:19:47 UTC
Hi all together,
I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
- (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
- (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
Weary Blues)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
- (unknown content)
Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
longer in use).
Greetings from Switzerland
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Thomas Rapold
Can you help me ? i want all Paks please .......from Greece !!!
I you want i have many many big band arragment and many many concert bands scores .....!! thanks a lot
r***@gmail.com
If you want i have many many big band arragment and many many concert bands scores .....!! thanks a lot
a***@souljourneymusic.com
2017-02-20 06:34:42 UTC
Hi Eloi,

I realize this is an old thread, but if you still have those Dixieland Combo Pak PDFs I'd love to connect. I have a Dixie band and I'm looking for more rep.

Aaron
a***@souljourneymusic.com

Eloi
i***@gmail.com
2017-09-19 19:01:53 UTC
Hi all together,
I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
- (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
- (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
Weary Blues)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
- (unknown content)
Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
longer in use).
Greetings from Switzerland
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Thomas Rapold
I've just found your posting. If you have found it I'd like to share somehow.

Carl R. Stromberg
61 Andrew Avenue
Oakland, New Jersey, U.S.A. 07436-3821
+1-201-914-8371
***@icloud.com
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-07 04:43:59 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
I know this is an old thread but worth a try

I am looking for Dixieland charts to help start a band here in the Philippines, I bought combo pak 3 hal leonard to get them going, but these are players from the province and dont have money for music, any help would be great

many thanks

david
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-07 04:34:40 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Hi Eloi
Im From Chile and i'm a fanatic of dixieland music. I Play the clarinet and i looking for this scores so much time.
If you have now the pdf files i will like if you can send me, if that is not a problem for you.
Thank you very much
Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,
I don't know it's too late but.
I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.
Are you interested?
Dinah
Struttin' With Some Barbecue
Milenberg Joys
Hard Hearted Hannah
Sweet Georgia Brown
Up A Lazy River
Please Don't Talk About Me
Charleston
greetins from Andorra
Eloi
Hi I know this is an old post but worth a try, I have been looking for dixie charts for a while only found Hal Leonard pak 3, if you can help with this it would be amazing, I am from the UK but live in the Philippines and am helping get a combo together, no money here for music.

Many Thanks

david
r***@optusnet.com.au
2018-01-01 11:20:37 UTC
Thomas,
I know it's been a long time since you posted your request. I would like copies of your Hal Leonard pdf's. I have in exchange some commercial Dixieland arrangements, and if you are interested I could send you a copy of the catalogue, to arrange a swap.
Richard - Australia
m***@gmail.com
2018-01-17 17:16:25 UTC
Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,
I don't know it's too late but.
I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.
Are you interested?
Dinah
Struttin' With Some Barbecue
Milenberg Joys
Hard Hearted Hannah
Sweet Georgia Brown
Up A Lazy River
Please Don't Talk About Me
Charleston
greetins from Andorra
Eloi
Hello Eloi, I'm interested in everithing

Thanks Mauro
g***@gmail.com
2018-02-27 18:57:40 UTC
Hi all together,
I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
- (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
- (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
Weary Blues)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
- (unknown content)
Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
longer in use).
Greetings from Switzerland
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Thomas Rapold
I would like to buy some of these combo paks. Are any of you interested in selling yours?

Thanks
d***@gmail.com
Hello mate i have These combo packs from 1 to 16 and i am ready to sell them if you need them.Contact me on ***@gmail.com
d***@gmail.com
d***@gmail.com
Hello 'i'm looking for dixieland combo pak . Anyone interested to trade something??? Or someone selling that in pdf? Jjust contact me soon thanks here: domy99hotmail.com i got over 3000 score for concert band
d***@gmail.com
hello all i,m looking for dixieland combo pak in pdf. Anyone want trade somethig or selling that??? contact me here: ***@hotmail.com i got over 3000 score for concert band
daniel lazarov
2018-04-08 18:07:35 UTC
Hello .I saw That you are interested in The Falowing Dixieland Combo PAck Tunes Witch i have:Combo Pack 10 i Have DInah,MIlenberg Joys.Combo Pack 9 i have all the Tunes/ I've Found A New Baby, Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues.Combo Pack 17 i have Sweet Georia brown,Charleston and Hard Hearted Hannah .IF you are interested in SOme trade pls Let me ***@abv.bg
t***@kjemi.uio.no
2018-09-16 15:45:04 UTC
Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,
I don't know it's too late but.
I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.
Are you interested?
Dinah
Struttin' With Some Barbecue
Milenberg Joys
Hard Hearted Hannah
Sweet Georgia Brown
Up A Lazy River
Please Don't Talk About Me
Charleston
greetins from Andorra
Eloi
Hi Eloi

I would like have all 8 pdfs. I'll pay ordinary purchase price.

Regards
Tore Benneche
f***@gmail.com
2019-12-22 20:26:14 UTC
Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,
I don't know it's too late but.
I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.
Are you interested?
Dinah
Struttin' With Some Barbecue
Milenberg Joys
Hard Hearted Hannah
Sweet Georgia Brown
Up A Lazy River
Please Don't Talk About Me
Charleston
greetins from Andorra
Eloi
Hi Eloi,
I'm searching for some Paul Severson Combo-Paks, the ones who're missing in the stores...
I've a lot of scores to exchange, in Dixieland Style, PDF or Sibelius formats.
I'm missing all of your list's scores but Up A Lazy River.
Best regards from France,
Fabien
trumpetom
2022-06-08 02:17:36 UTC
Dear folks,

I do hope this thread is not dead after all this time considering the original post is from 2001...

I'd be also highly interested in the Dixieland Combo Paks.
Does anybody have some and likes to share?
I already have Paks #1 to #7, #13 and #16 and a bunch of other dixieland arrangements like the Combo Paks.
Has anybody the ones I'm still missing?

Greetings from Austria,
Thomas
sebastian bravo alamos
hello master, will you have a pdf that you can share with me, we started with a dixie recently and we have books 1,2 and 3 in advance, thank you very much. I leave you my email ***@gmail.com
Walter Hinterecker
2020-08-22 12:49:08 UTC
Hi all together,
I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
- (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
- (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
Weary Blues)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
- (unknown content)
Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
longer in use).
Greetings from Switzerland
-
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Thomas Rapold
sebastian bravo alamos
hola master tendra algun pdf que me pueda compartir, comenzamos con una dixie hace poco y tenemos los libros 1,2 y 3 de ante mano muchas gracias. le dejo mi correo ***@gmail.com
Bob Yetter
I am looking for the trombone part to Struttin With Some Barbecue from there Dixieland Combo Pak #9
Bill Price
2024-01-29 21:37:33 UTC
Hi all together,
I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
- (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
- (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
Weary Blues)
Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
- (unknown content)
Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
longer in use).
Greetings from Switzerland
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Thomas Rapold
Hello all:

I am looking for the piano part to "MAME" from the Hal Leonard Dixieland Pal #12. Can anyone help me?

Thanks much!