Sedalia concert highlights
Howard Vigorita
2007-07-09 21:50:39 UTC
Just finished uploading the last of the Sedalia 2007 main concert videos
I shot last month. They're collected into a playlist for each
concert... I tried to do a clip for each performer:

http://www.rtpress./com/utube/Sedalia.htm

Unfortunately I didn't get in early enough to set up for the 1st concert
but I got the rest of them.

Howard
Bill Edwards
2007-07-10 16:43:12 UTC
Post by Howard Vigorita
Just finished uploading the last of the Sedalia 2007 main concert videos
I shot last month. They're collected into a playlist for each
http://www.rtpress./com/utube/Sedalia.htm
Corrected URL, since the other wasn't quite fully formed:

http://www.rtpress.com/youtube/sedalia.htm

Bill Edwards
Howard Vigorita